Register Here for 2023 season
- Click on the “Register Here” button to take you directly to our Titans registration page.
- Make sure to expand the page using the down arrow on the right, then click “register” to begin
- You will be prompted to logon to your NRL account. If you do not have an existing NRL account you will be able to create one during the registration process.
- If you have registered in previous seasons, please use the same email as last year.
- If creating a new NRL account use the same email you used in registration last year. This is to ensure previous participant history is available.
- If you do not remember your password use the “forgot password” link to reset. It will email you a reset link.
- If you do not get the email to reset, then it means you do not have an existing NRL account. In this case you will need to create your NRL account. REMEMBER to use the same email as last years registration (if you registered last year)
- Login to your NRL account and select the participant you wish to register, or click “add new participant.
- Once logged in any participant previously registered in the old system with that email will already be linked to your account and ready to register.
- Complete the registration form. ensuring you select the correct “Type of Registration” . E.g. If registering to play Rugby League select “Player Tackle” , or “Player League Tag” if registering for League Tag.
- Please upload a current image of the player you are registering and a copy of your Birth Certificate. This will speed up the registration process.
- New U6 players are free. You will need a voucher number before you register. Please email email@example.com and a voucher code will be sent to you.
- If you are transferring from another club follow the instructions above and a clearance will automatically be created. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee on 0403 290 252 and we can handle it for you
How to get help
- If you have any questions regarding registrations please contact email@example.com or call Lee on 0403 290 252